Liverbirds of Carthage

Ce forum a pour but de regrouper tous les fans des Reds Tunisiens mais tout le monde est bien sûr le bienvenue ici.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Patrik Berger

AuteurMessage
Patrik Berger
Tunisian Scouser
Tunisian Scouser

Masculin
Joueurs preferés : trop de joueurs...

MessageSujet: Patrik Berger   Ven 21 Sep - 15:21:22

Dans l'offal on parle aujourd'hui du fameux match Liverpool FC 5-1 Chelsea FC du 21 septembre 1996, jour du doublé de Patrik Berger l'une des légendes de Liverpool six jours après son premier match avec les Reds contre Leicester City où il avait été aussi l'auteur d'un doublé alors qu'il était rentré dans le dernier quart d'heure du match.

Une légende du Kop était né ce jour là à Anfield. A cette époque là il formait un duo redoutable en attaque avec le mythique Robbie Fowler alors que ce n'est pas sa position habituelle ( testé par Roy Evans pendant deux saisons en attaquant) qui est milieu offensif ou milieu gauche. Il a d'ailleurs été testé arrière gauche mais sans succès.

Un match spectaculaire 5-1 à Anfield qu'aucun fan n'oubliera avec un doublé de Berger, des buts de Fowler, Barnes et un but contre son camp.

http://www.lfchistory.net/viewgame.asp?game_id=2076

Berger restera toujours l'un de mes joueurs préférés de LFC connu pour son charisme particulier, un pied gauche mortel loveit et un sens du but incomparables, une bonne vision du jeu mais aussi un vrai passioné de ce club ! prostern We miss you Patrik ! lfc lfc

He's got long hair and he's strong as an ox
And he scores great goals from the edge of the box
His name is Berger
Whoa whoa Patrik Berger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHcMhpX-8cA
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://liverpooltunisia.1fr1.net
Patrik Berger
Tunisian Scouser
Tunisian Scouser

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Patrik Berger   Ven 21 Sep - 15:22:32

Citation :
Ruud Gullit and his expensively constructed Chelsea side swaggered in to town boasting both an unbeaten record and a penchant for 'sexy football.'
But sadly for them the only smooth talking on show came from the feet of Anfield debutant Patrik Berger, who wooed the Kop with another deadly double.

The Czech star had announced himself to the Premier League with a second half brace as a substitute in a 3-0 win at Leicester City and a buzz of anticipation reverberated around Anfield when he was named in the side to face Chelsea six days later.

He did not disappoint.

The Reds started brightly and after Robbie Fowler headed in Stig Inge Bjornebye's cross on 15 minutes, Berger marked his full debut with a goal.

Playing in an advanced position just behind Fowler, the Czech star raced on to Dominic Matteo's through ball on 42 minutes before rounding Kevin Hitchcock to give Liverpool a 2-0 lead.

And it got worse for Gullit and co on the stroke of half-time when Andy Myers' attempt to head the ball back to his keeper went terribly wrong, floating over Hitchcock and into an unguarded net.

Chelsea, who had been unbeaten ahead of the game, were on the verge of imploding and three minutes after the restart they fell further behind.

Berger raced onto a misplaced pass by Dennis Wise and cooly steered the ball past the onrushing Hitchock to grab his fourth goal in less than two matches.

It was a fairytale start for the former Borussia Dortmund man and the sight of our new number 15 reeling away in celebration of another goal would live long in the memory for many years to come.

John Barnes added a deflected fifth on 57 minutes and although Frank Leboeuf fired home a late penalty, the day belonged to Liverpool and a new Kop favourite by the name of Patrik Berger.

extrait du site officiel :
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157049070921-0816.htm

His name is Berger
Whoa whoa Patrik Berger

Patrik Berger
Tunisian Scouser
Tunisian Scouser

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Patrik Berger   Lun 8 Oct - 23:03:05

Dernière interview de Patrik Berger à Liverpool avant de partir à Portsmouth.
bye

Citation :
When Patrik Berger joined Liverpool from Borussia Dortmund in 1996, few people expected him to stay long enough to become the club's longest serving player. Seven years on and the man who began his Anfield career with goals galore has become just that. This summer he leaves Liverpool as his contract has expired. Before he left Liverpool's training ground in West Derby for the last time, liverpoolfc.tv caught up with him for one last interview.

Liverpoolfc.tv: Are you sad to be leaving the club?

Patrik Berger: Well, you know it's part of the game. I've been here seven years and had a great time at Liverpool. My daughter was born here and we've won a lot of trophies in that period. I would love to stay here but that's not to be the case so I have to move on. I'm looking forward to the new challenge.

When did you resign yourself to leaving Liverpool?

We had a meeting at the beginning of the season during pre-season, then another meeting a few months after that, and it just didn't work out. After that I realised I would be leaving at the end of the season.

Was it a difficult decision to leave?

It just didn't work. In the meeting they had different ideas, I had different ideas. It just didn't work out.

Did it feel strange this season being the longest serving member of the club's playing staff?

In the seven years I've been here, players have left and players have come in. That's the way football is. Players get older, young players come in or a new manager comes in with different ideas. The players just have to deal with it.

When you joined from Borussia Dortmund, did you think seven years down the line you would still be here?

What I've learned is one year you can be the hero and the next year you can be the victim. Even if you sign a contract - for example for three or four years - you can't say, 'I'll be staying here' or 'I'll be moving to a better club', as anything can happen such as injuries, bad results and a new manager coming in. I never thought I would have stayed here for seven years.

What is your favourite memory of playing for Liverpool and living in Liverpool?

The main thing in life for me was the birth of my daughter in Liverpool. Football wise, I would say the first few weeks when I came to Liverpool was something I didn't expect. It was fantastic and that's probably my favourite memory.

You've always been a big favourite of the fans - what's your opinion of the Liverpool supporters?

I've never had any problems with the Liverpool fans and they've always been great with me. They are one of the best sets of fans in the world without a doubt and the Kop is unbelievable. It is something special and the fans in the Kop are unbelievable! Even if we had bad games or the game didn't go the way we wanted, they always helped us and they were always behind us.

A lot of people's favourite memory of you is your pass to Michael Owen in the FA Cup Final. Tell us how special that day was?

I didn't start the game and Arsenal were on top and playing very well. They missed two or three massive chances to kill the game but we kept going and Michael equalised. When he scored the winning goal it was fantastic because I was with Vladi and we were the first Czech players to ever win the FA Cup. I didn't even know that to the English players the FA Cup means more than the UEFA Cup. To me, the UEFA Cup is more than the FA Cup but to the English players it's different. I was delighted to win it and it was a big honour.

Have you a favourite goal for Liverpool?

Every goal counts and every goal is important. Maybe the one against Manchester United from a free-kick at Old Trafford, but I don't have a favourite goal.

Who have been the best players you have played with at Liverpool over the last seven years?

It wouldn't be fair to say one name because there are great players who play elsewhere now like Steve McManaman, Robbie Fowler and Nicolas Anelka. Even though Nicolas was only here for a short period, he showed how great a player he was. Now we have Michael Owen and Stevie Gerrard who are fantastic players.

What's next for you after Liverpool Patrik?

The next for me is a holiday at the end of the season which I'm looking forward to!

Have you any plans for what you will do when you finish playing football?

I'm not that old but I should start to think about it. I will stay in football but not as a manager or coach because that would be too much pressure for me. I would like to work with the younger players.

Tell us about Milan Baros, is he the best young talent in Czech football at the moment and how good is he?

Milan is on fire at the moment. During the pre-season he was our best striker. He has shown throughout the season when he plays he is awesome. Milan is strong and he can create and score goals. He can run at people and has a good touch and can score with his head. He is a fantastic player and has a massive future ahead of him, and if he can keep going and improve on this season he can be a really good player.

Everybody at Liverpoolfc.tv wishes Patrik and his family all the best for the future.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/archivedirs/news/2003/may/12/N140169030512-0756.htm lfc

His name is Berger
Whoa whoa Patrik Berger

Patrik Berger
Tunisian Scouser
Tunisian Scouser

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Patrik Berger   Lun 8 Oct - 23:35:15

Berger était déja fan de Liverpool par son père avant de signer à Liverpool.
Citation :

Patrik Berger has admitted his time at Anfield represented the most enjoyable period of his football career.

Berger, who netted the winner for his new club against Liverpool at Fratton Park earlier in the season, admits he was sad to leave Merseyside but he insists he will never forget the time he spent playing in a red shirt.

Berger, who is ruled out of Sunday's Cup tie through injury, said: "You know, the greatest day in my football life was the day I signed for Liverpool. I couldn't believe it. When I was young in Czechoslovakia, we didn't see much European football, but my father's friend went to England and he watched Liverpool. When he came back, he gave me the programme, the ticket and a scarf. I still have them all.

"When I moved to Southport to live, my neighbour was Kenny Dalglish. Alan Hansen lived around the corner. I met them, they were normal guys, but they were my heroes. To me, it's the best club in the world and when I am finished playing and I'm telling my children about it I will be proud to say that for seven years I was a Liverpool player.

"When I came back from injury, the Liverpool team had changed and I saw that I would not be playing every week. The last 10 or 12 games at Liverpool, I played in the reserves and I'm the sort of player who wants to be playing every week. I'm 30 now and I just love the ball. So I knew it was time that I moved on. But it was hard."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/archivedirs/news/2004/feb/13/N143741040213-0848.htm

His name is Berger
Whoa whoa Patrik Berger

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Patrik Berger   

Patrik Berger
Page 1 sur 1